With Accounting Cloud Server (Virtual Private Server) you will receive long-term high performance access to your Accounting Software. Your Accounting Software is installed and stored (as well as the data) on a secure enterprise class virtual private cloud server.
ACCT CLOUD SERVER
ACCT Cloud Server (Virtual Private Server) allows users to connect even without their own computers, meaning you can do your work from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
Suitable for any company using any Accounting Software who would like to maintain their accounts in an affordable, fast and reliable system for access.
It helps keep the cost down for your company and you can access your Accounting Software from any computer and still have the data file you need. You can also print any document such as invoices, cheques, purchase orders, reports, etc to your local printer via ACCT Cloud Server.
You can access your accounting in real-time via a browser, iPhone, iPAD, Smartphone, Android, Mac, Linux and Windows Desktop.
Acct Cloud Server Spec:
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
Memory: 3 GB
Storage: 30 GB
Processor: 2 vCPU
Bandwidth: Unmetered (FUP)
User Access: 05 Users (Desktop)
Server Backup: Yes (Bare-Metal)
Connectivity: 1 Gbps Uplink
Service Level: Managed
There are virtually no limits on how much power, space, memory and access you may need with ACCT Cloud Server if required.
Terms and Conditions for ACCT Cloud Server
- You should use the server only for the purpose of installing and access your Accounting Software/Other Windows Applications.
- You should have your own your software.
- You should not use the server in any manner that is a violation of applicable laws.
- Using ACCT cloud server to send bulk/spam email is prohibited.
- Internet browsing on our cloud is prohibited.
- You need minimum 2Mbps Broadband/ADSL internet connection to get great speed.
By ordering this product you accept our Terms of Service.