Lighten Sign PDF for Mac
Lighten Sign PDF for Mac lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, and makes electronic document signing as painless as possible.
**What can you benefit from Sign PDF?
• Optimize your paperless workflow
You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference. You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast.
• Easy and lightning fast
It takes only 3 steps to sign a PDF
1. Open a PDF document.
2. Draw, type or insert your signature image
3. Save, print or email the signed PDF files.
• Flexible ways to create your signature
You can personalize your signature by several ways.
1. Typing text content, you can customize the font style, color etc.
2. Drawing using trackpad or mouse, and insert the signature with transparent background into PDF easily.
3. Insert any existed digital signature image from your local disk.
Sign PDF lets you insert your signature or image files to anywhere within the PDF.
• Content embedded, write into the PDF
Unlike some of other apps, which just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in PDF Reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF Editor and form filler either. Text, signature, images you added are embedded into PDF.
* Once you save the edited PDF, you can't change the placed text, if you need to edit the document in the future, please save it as project file '.spd' file before saving it as 'PDF'.
** Other features:
• Clear and simple interface, all the functions are listed in the toolbar.
• Let you add checkmark stamp when you review the PDF.
• Record your signatures or images automatically for re-use.
• Print the signed PDF document directly from the app without saving and printing from Preview.