Lighten PDF to Word OCR for Windows
Lighten PDF to Word OCR for Windows is an easy-to-use PDF Converter with OCR ability, which can convert both electronic and scanned PDF documents into editable and well-formatted Word document (.docx, .doc) and Plain Text (.txt). It can preserve original content, layout and formatting after conversion, reducing the need to retype the document manually or get rid of the tedious copy-paste job.
Document Formats Conversion
– Converts PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx, .doc) and Plain Text (.txt) quickly and accurately.
High Level Accuracy
– High level accuracy of content and formatting retention, supports PDF file with multi-column, graphics, formatting, tables and preserves everything as accurate as possible.
– Detects table data automatically, or you can manually mark table areas to retain them as table in Word document. You can add rows, columns, merge or split cells before conversion for better accuracy.
Advanced OCR function
– OCR lets you extract text even if the text is contained in an image. A must-have function for converting PDFs that were created by scanner.
– OCR Supports following document languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Polish and Dutch.
– Starts with an extremely neat and clear interface.
– Converts unlimited amount of PDFs with batch conversion functionality.
– Converts any particular pages to save your time. (e.g. 1,5-10,23).
– Built-in PDF Reader provides a quick way to view a batch of PDFs.
– Extremely fast, converts a 100-page file within a minute (It may take a longer time when OCR is enabled)
– Output file is supported by all versions of Microsoft Word.