iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac
iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac is the all-in-one Mac HD video converter which allows you to edit and convert HD video formats from HDTV and HD camcorders(JVC, Sony, Panasonic, and Cannon) to other HD video formats, such as AVCHD(mts, m2ts), HD AVI, HD MPEG2, HD MPEG-4, HD QuickTime MOV, HD VOB, HD WMV, etc. for playback on various portable devices such as iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, etc. or edit the video in iMovie, Final Cut Pro or iDVD. Advanced in supporting HD video with 720p, 1080p resolution and above, this powerful Mac HD converter can ensure a smooth SD or HD video conversion with excellent synchronization of audio and video.
Key features of iFunia HD Video Converter for Mac:
1. Convert HD videos including HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MOV, H.264/AVC, HD MKV, etc;
2. Run it well on Mac OS X 10.7 Lion;
3. Convert AVCHD(mts, m2ts), MOD and TOD videos recorded by HD camcorders, such as Panasonic, Canon, Sony, JVC, etc;
4. Convert AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to all popular HD video formats;
5. Convert HD video for iPad, iPhone 4S, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, etc;
6. Merge multiple HD videos and output to one file;
7. Set brightness, contrast and choose special effects to video files;
8. Crop videos to remove black bars and focus video;
9. Trim the video files to keep favorite parts;
10. Add text or image watermark on video;
11. Preview and take snapshots of videos;
12. Save time with batch and fast video conversion.